Stockton Breakwall

bongie555

Hey raiders...Ive got a week off over the school holidays mainly to spend time with the kids but my brother also has the same week off and we were planning to sneak out for a night to go and fish :1fishing1: Stockton Breakwall. We've heard plenty of good stories from work mates who have fished there but have no idea where to fish as I heard it is is quite a long breakwall or what to target and baits and rigs to use. Any help would be gratefuly appreciated. :thumbup:

Hey raiders...Ive got a week off over the school holidays mainly to spend time with the kids but my brother also has the same week off and we were planning to sneak out for a night to go and fish :1fishing1: Stockton Breakwall. We've heard plenty of good stories from work mates who have fished there but have no idea where to fish as I heard it is is quite a long breakwall or what to target and baits and rigs to use. Any help would be gratefuly appreciated. :thumbup:

I cant give you to many tips because i spent 3 days fishing the breakwall and only caught a small tailor lol thats how hopeless i am, but i did notice at the end of the breakwall it is very snaggy i want using pilchad on gang hooks with a sinker and i was getting snagged all the time :ranting2: so i was thinking maybe a float rig of some sort? or not heavily weighted.

Its quite a long walk so u might want to pack light, i seen alot of the locals there with push bikes set up with all fishing gear and rods etc to ride out to their spots, some even had like trailors on their pushys to carry there tackle.

If you find the right spot and set up out there you will love it :thumbup: i loved it even when i didnt catch a fish, just watching the massive boats come into port is cool.

Cheers

Cory