Land Based Spots Lake Illawarra

wardyg7

spending a few days down albion park next week looking for some land based spots on the lake any info help would be apprieciated :1fishing1:

Try fishing in macquarie rivulet for bream.You can get down below the railway bridge there has been

a few fish being caught.Or you can go over to the Tallawarra power station and walk along the breakwall heading out and fish either side depending on the wind.If you want to venture further go to mullet creek.But

the pros have started netting already.Make sure you fish very light and and just use some fresh prawns

or live nippers or my favourite blood worms.Good luck.

Try fishing in macquarie rivulet for bream.You can get down below the railway bridge there has been

a few fish being caught.Or you can go over to the Tallawarra power station and walk along the breakwall heading out and fish either side depending on the wind.If you want to venture further go to mullet creek.But

the pros have started netting already.Make sure you fish very light and and just use some fresh prawns

or live nippers or my favourite blood worms.Good luck.

thanks for that better than goin in blind if i can be of some help in return just ask

wardy :thumbup:

No worries let me know how you go.Been a bit of rain down here so the creeks will be a bit dirty.

Try early morning and late in the arvo.If you walk up to the weir from the road bridge you may even pick up a bass but watch the electric fences.

No worries let me know how you go.Been a bit of rain down here so the creeks will be a bit dirty.

Try early morning and late in the arvo.If you walk up to the weir from the road bridge you may even pick up a bass but watch the electric fences.

Shall do . im doin a training course at nsw fire brigades so it will all be arvo/evening based. youve mentioned the road bridge a coupla times does this travel over maquarie rivulet? can i park there safely ?

thanks again for your help

Wardy :yahoo: