Central Coast Black Fishing

BTK

Hey all

All this talk about black fish has made me think about trying it out, But i dont know where to collect weed or fish for them, i dont want to go as far as the entrance, but im close to swansea, or budgewoi or anywhere like that, im actually located in summerland point so closer to that the better. i seen alot of people fishing for them under the bridge at budgewoi but im not sure where they get their weed or cabbage from.

any help would be awsome.

Cheers

Cory

• 1 month later...

Hey all

All this talk about black fish has made me think about trying it out, But i dont know where to collect weed or fish for them, i dont want to go as far as the entrance, but im close to swansea, or budgewoi or anywhere like that, im actually located in summerland point so closer to that the better. i seen alot of people fishing for them under the bridge at budgewoi but im not sure where they get their weed or cabbage from.

Cheers

Cory

you can get the weed from toukley golf course but from the back of it

also good spot for blackies is hot water outlet san remo.

if u need a had send me your number via private message and i can show u where it all is

Hey all

Cheers

Cory

also found a spot in san remo where it grows as well. and in budgeiwoi

• 7 years later...

Hi Guys,

I was searching google and came accros this posts. I am travelling for a function at Hunters Hill next week Friday (17 to 19 march 2017) and thought of stopping at swansea for some blackfish. Ive occasionally seen people fishing for luderick whenever ive stopped for a break travelling from sydney. This time i intend to stop and cast my line. BTK and Nathan, i was wondering if you can guide me as to where i can get some cabbage or string weed in san remo and bugewoi. i dont know actual spots so any help from anyone will be great.

THANKS ALL

6 hours ago, Rock Drummer said:

Hi Guys,

I was searching google and came accros this posts. I am travelling for a function at Hunters Hill next week Friday (17 to 19 march 2017) and thought of stopping at swansea for some blackfish. Ive occasionally seen people fishing for luderick whenever ive stopped for a break travelling from sydney. This time i intend to stop and cast my line. BTK and Nathan, i was wondering if you can guide me as to where i can get some cabbage or string weed in san remo and bugewoi. i dont know actual spots so any help from anyone will be great.

THANKS ALL

Try Lucy's wall it's a known spot at Swansea