Daylight Savings

snag

Yes!! Just don't tell your boss that you read it here when you're an hour late for work on Monday morning! :074:

Also remember to change the batteries in your smoke alarms if they're not hardwired.

Cheers,

Grant.

yeah always a good fallback when late eh ....

as for remembering which way to go foreward/back....

i use "Spring Foreward , fall back" as in seasons...

always a great idea for smoke alarm batteries grant but i am sure the hardwired ones still have them for backup when power is down.....

cheers...steve.....

A friendly reminder to those who may well own a time and tide clock, and particularly for the sake of our interstate members, remember to get out there before 3am on Sunday and reset the tide clock otherwise the tide wont change by itself when you need it to..... For our Saturday night party addicts etc don't think you can just go outside and physically raise the water level yourself as you may well be arrested for interfering with nature or at the worst be left high and dry until spring.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am on night shift tonight and when the clocks go back it will be a 13 hour day instead of a 12 hour one :1badmood:

Cheers Grumpy Swordfisherman :05:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am on night shift tonight and when the clocks go back it will be a 13 hour day instead of a 12 hour one :1badmood:

Cheers Grumpy Swordfisherman :05:

Thanks to Snag the upside is you get overpaid for the rest of the year :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Jewhunter the problems is that if you do not turn your clocks back you will be at work a hour early on Monday then the boss will be happy.

Very true!

But if you sleep in for a couple of hours you'll still be an hour late. :074::074:

Cheers,

Grant.

Beautie, another hour to fish tomorrow afternoon ........duh, or....... is it one less hour to fish tomorrow morning??? Stuffed if I know, but, if it isn't raining, I hope to go fishin' anyway! :) Got the weed, gotta go!!!

Cheerio

Roberta