Pirtek Challange

diesel

is it to late to enter? just found out me and :wife: can go this weekend,.

I believe that registration finished on Monday.

They would have needed time to get the caps & bragmatt out to everyone.

I got mine y/day.

Cheers,

Grant.

Any guesses on the target species.....???

My money is on flathead. Easily accessable for most people. Easy to catch and there is enough of a size variation that a clear winner could be picked.

How long are the brag mats??

I think the weather gods may have conspired against the participants on Sunday as the weather looks foul with 20 plus knot Southerlies and a big swell :ranting2:

Maybe the weather gods need a good dose of chemo to straighten em out (joke) :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

PS if you are at the 50 yr old age like me,go and get a check up ,IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.

Yeah... thought I might get out the 2wt fly rod for those sort of conditions JH!! At least if we went plastics fishing we could get a loooooong cast... but the drift might be a little fast and bumpy :074:

Think I'll be staying inside but very happy to donate my money to such a worthy cause. Good luck to all the raiders who manage to get on the water

Cheers, Slinky :mad3:

Well the weather in Sydney looks better than here for Sunday.

The forecast for the Gold Coast seaway is a 35 knot southerly & a 6 mtr sea!! :1yikes:

Ohh yeah, it will be raining as well. :1badmood:

Cheers,

Grant.

LMAO! Must have pointed the bone into a mirror mate! :074::074::074:

Skip

LMAO! Must have pointed the bone into a mirror mate! :074::074::074:

Skip

Mmmmm.

I think I got the Mojo back to front grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You'll probably get a p.b now Hodgey!! :074:

Ahh well, at least the bone might have worked for 1 of us. :wacko:

Cheers,

Grant.

To all Fishraiders heading out for the Pirtek Challenge on Sunday, I hope you all have a fantastic day and catch heaps of the targeted fish.. Can't wait to see photos and reports from the day.

Apparently the weather gods are against you for the day, so take all precautions and stay safe on the water or even on the land.

Its great to see that there are so many raiders getting behind such a worth cause. Although you have to wear the official cap and take photos on the official mats, it would be nice to see some photos from the day with you guys and gals in your raiders caps and fish on your raiders mats.

Fly the flag and make us all proud.

Stay Safe

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

Cant wait for 2morrow should be a good day weather permiting.Is anyone else putting in at brooklyn ill be there at 6ish,and could somebody tell me where 2 get a fishraider brag mat cheers see you on the water.

Diesel, Good luck tomorrow in the challenge, hope you get some nice fish, no matter what the target fish is.

With regards to the fishraider brag mats, send a pm to swordie or mrs swordie, they will let you know if there are any available.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager