Keen As Mustard

Foxy

Foxy here

Keen as for anyone on the central coast to fish with. I have a boat, needs a little work to make it more fishing friendly and I cant tow it yet. But if you have a boat I'll be glad to split fuel costs and provide bait. I have my own tackle and know my way around a boat and am interested in all forms of fishing. Only one rule I adhere to is I wont touch the grog while on the water. Afterwards is fine but on the water it's a big no no for me.

So drop me a pm if you're nearby and dont mind the bit of off colour humour on a fishing trip.

Cheers

Owen

Foxy here

Keen as for anyone on the central coast to fish with. I have a boat, needs a little work to make it more fishing friendly and I cant tow it yet. But if you have a boat I'll be glad to split fuel costs and provide bait. I have my own tackle and know my way around a boat and am interested in all forms of fishing. Only one rule I adhere to is I wont touch the grog while on the water. Afterwards is fine but on the water it's a big no no for me.

So drop me a pm if you're nearby and dont mind the bit of off colour humour on a fishing trip.

Cheers

Owen

Hi Owen,

I'm new to the coast, live in avoca, and am keen for a fish when not at work.

I don't have a boat yet but i do a bit of beach and rock fishing with not much sucess as i've only been fishin for about 6 months.

Lokkin for someone to show me a trick or two.

Have my own gear etc, but not a lot of experience.

I'm always prepared to share costs, bait etc .

I'll go fishing at any ungodly hour, and usually by myself as I don't know many people up here yet.

Nice part of the world though.

Cheers

Peter