On The Band Wagon

marcel haber

Hi fellow Raiders,

Thought I would post a couple of jewie captures that have come my way recently.

The fish are little compared to what have been posted by Raiders on the site but I am a very happy fisho .

I have been putting in alot of time , effort and research and the results are coming my way.

Both fish were caught in Sydney harbour.

The first fish went 56cm and the second 67 cm.

Twin 1 :beersmile:

post-3455-1240826307_thumb.jpg

post-3455-1240826340_thumb.jpg

Edited by twin1

Congratulations mate,

I think you and I are in a similar place with the jew having spent the last year or more putting in all the time we can etc and learning all the way. It's a fun journey with many more milestones to come. Keep putting in the effort (if you're like me, you can't help it anyway) and you'll be tangling with the monsters.

Cheers, Dave

Hi fellow Raiders,

.....I have been putting in alot of time , effort and research and the results are coming my way.

.......Both fish were caught in Sydney harbour.

Well done Marcel now that you've broken the duck there'll be a lot more good jewfish sessions for you and Ray in the near future, just watch.

Well earned, and well deserved mate There'll be no stopping you now :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi fellow Raiders,

Thought I would post a couple of jewie captures that have come my way recently.

The fish are little compared to what have been posted by Raiders on the site but I am a very happy fisho .

I have been putting in alot of time , effort and research and the results are coming my way.

Both fish were caught in Sydney harbour.

Good on ya mate! I'll never forget my first Jew, a Hawksbury resident slug! Cheers, Tom the Yank!

Good to see you getting into a few Marcel. :thumbup:

Keep doing what you are doing, fish big baits & the bigger fish will come. :biggrin2:

You are very close to having them sussed. Keep putting the effort in & you will have consistent results.

Cheers,

Grant.

Congrats mate. :thumbup:

They're an enigmatic fish that has most of us fisho's drooling and scratching our heads simultaneously. I wouldn't go so far as to say they're easy to catch... they're not... but as I'm slowly discovering, there's a bit of a pattern if you can work it out that at least lifts the confidence levels.

Cheers, Slinky

well done :thumbup:

bet you soon forgot about all those quiet nights freezing your nuts off once those beauties came over the gunnels...

keep putting the time and effort in like you have been and you will surely be rewarded with that trophy fish soon....

and the mullet running :1naughty::yahoo: good luck

cheers...steve....