Fishing Monthly

diesel

just bought the latest fishing monthly,looking at fishing my local spots and low and behold, its apparently on,by this im talking about the mighty hawkesbury.This is the time off year i adore, allthough there have been no westerlys warm that is,the mighty jews are on the move,the articale pretty much somes it up,i tend to fish this part of the systerm all year round but now is the holy graly.You wouldnt think jews as big as 20 kgs get up this far as [wiesmans] but tey do.So its time to put work aside and hit it,hope to show u a report in a day or 2 and show u how good the upper hawkesbury can b.

.........You wouldnt think jews as big as 20 kgs get up this far as [wiesmans] but tey do.So its time to put work aside and hit it,hope to show u a report in a day or 2 and show u how good the upper hawkesbury can b.

Hi Diesel This is very interesting news..... holy graily as you say and then some !!......the icey winter for so long left nothing of breeding size schooled up there at all and everything that drew a decent breath migrated away.... ...

There might be blankets of jewfish on their way at this very moment it would be good to be a fly on the bottom lol

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: