Any News Offshore Sydney?

mangonui

Planning on heading offshore this weekend to browns as the weather looks like it might be coming right does any one know what the temp is like now or if the fin have moved in closer than where they were a fortnight ago as the last reports I heard was that were out towards Heatons Hill about a fortnight ago?

Guest Big-Banana

Looked at the SST chart and it looks great! Some ripper temp breaks just on the shelf. I won't be heading out wide but the 100-120 fathom country is where I'd start to look. Currents running North to South too. Good luck all.

Usually I get a report and I haven't as yet, probably means they're biting and everyone keeping it hush.

Yeah we are looking at heading out sunday just so we can get a heads up on hows Sat goes . I think both days are looking the goods weather wise .

Hopefully the current isnt raging to fast allowing for easy bottom bashing and avoiding the snags .

Based on toadys weather id say the pros would be giving the bottom a clean up .

Cheeers

Looked at the SST chart and it looks great! Some ripper temp breaks just on the shelf. I won't be heading out wide but the 100-120 fathom country is where I'd start to look. Currents running North to South too. Good luck all.

Usually I get a report and I haven't as yet, probably means they're biting and everyone keeping it hush.

Hi Mate,

Where can you get SST Chart info from?

Any reports yet.

I have been hearing some various reports of YFT being caght cubing but also of temps being around 25 degrees near browns and of a raging current.

None the less well be heading out tomorrow to tempt our luck.

Good luck all.