Uefa Champions League

kiro

wat are your thoughts fellas???

handball or not (taking into account he had his back turned)??

Chelsea must be FREAKEN SPEWIN

wat do you reckon will happen to Drogba after that satanic possession at the end???

However, Ovrebo did make some ridiculous calls i reckon..

Last thing I wanted to see is an all England final

Go Barca

Been following Barca since Cruyff transferred to them from Ajax Dont ask me what year that was cause I cant remember probably late seventies

That Referee needs one major eye glasses with a set of binoculars attached to it. Hopefully Man U will be on the top of their game on the finals.

GO CRISTIANO!!!

i just hope messi and barca can knock over man u.

Well said brother... to hell with man u

Wannafish and Wantingaboat, you should be banned from fishing for a month for comments like that :1prop:

I hope Messi can find a way out during the final... he was shut down HARD against chelsea...

go Barca!!

im not a chelsea fan i mainly support sydney fc in the a-league, though i dont think the hand ball was a penalty, essien had a chance to clear the ball aout 20 seconds before the goal was scored for barca so really chelsea gave baraca one last oppurtunity to finish and that they did just that, so all it ended up been all down to the teams final mistake forget the penalty's they were not awarded its the referees choice he obviously made a fair few bad ones, and drogba and JT after the game .....pure gold gave me a few laughs i wonder how many weeks will be dished out for that, or how many pounds:P

cheers river_fisho

GO BARCA

i hate english football we need barca to win for the good of the game just like AC Milan did in 2007, ok that aside two of the "penalties" were very borderline so you cant knock the ref for the shirt pulling ones, eto'os hand ball was not a hand ball end of story, however pique did blatantly hand ball but on the other hand Abidal should never have been sent because Anelka tripped over himself and barca had to play the end with 10 men so atleast the ref was not bias he was just S#$thouse. Drogba, Terry and Ballack should get about 3 match suspensions it doesnt set a good example for youngsters at home. however everyone is talking about the match it was great viewing especially if you backed barca.

personally i liked newcastles late late effort in the ACL BRILLIANT, and i dont even support newcastle.

Edited by 5Star

well as a west ham supporter nothing makes me happier than getting up against chelsea or seeing em get beatewn but chelsea should definately be pissed off and definately got ripped off

lol i agree im happy that barca got up but think if liverpool got the result a round earlier it would all be different

but shaun dont don't forget the 4-1 win in the epl im sure u remember that................ :1clap::pokey::icon_peace:

Ryan, are you talking about Man U vs Liverpool on the 19th March 2009 AT OLD TRAFFORD when Man U was up 1-0 and then got FLOGGED 4-1???

:icon_peace::yahoo::074:

hell yeh!! 4-1 baby... that was the happiest moment of my life!! Slayer666, are you reading this post??? lol

Talking about misfortune, did you see the uefa game between Hamburg and Werder Bemen this morning when that defender went to clear the ball, but it hit a projectile from the crowd just before he connected, so the total miskick resulted in a corner, which WB consequently scored from and hence won the match.....

that was hillarious it reminds me of a manchester city game a while ago where baloons flew onto the pitch and the GK got all confused and forgot to stop a rather weak shot. :074::074::074:

Ryan, are you talking about Man U vs Liverpool on the 19th March 2009 AT OLD TRAFFORD when Man U was up 1-0 and then got FLOGGED 4-1???

:icon_peace::yahoo::074:

hell yeh!! 4-1 baby... that was the happiest moment of my life!! Slayer666, are you reading this post??? lol

:mad3::mad3: i hate liverpool supportors:P:P:P lol