What Are Raiders Up To This Weekend?

Hodgey

The 'fin are moving outside, Lake Lyell is hosting trout-fishing Raiders, and others are out chasing the elusive hairies. What are your plans this weekend?

It's been 2 weeks since I have wet a line. Weather permitting, I'll be chasing bream and EP's amongst the sticks on Saturday :thumbup: Sunday I will be helping the littlies pamper Mummy. Have a great weekend everyone, and stay safe on our roads and waterways.

Cheers

Hodgey

mum has priority this weekend and seeing the seas are rough, going to give black drummer a miss this weekend

Good man hottyscotty. I was wondering if any raiders would be prioritising their Mums/wives etc this Sunday. It is only one day of the year to make them feel special and thank them for the job they do.

I will be spending time with my 2 daughters who will no doubt make me feel proud to be a Mum :thumbup:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the Mum members and the raider wives.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I will be spending a quiet day at home. Flightmanager is working, and also possibly #1Son.

A big HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all our mums and members wives. Whatever you do have a terrific and relaxing day.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

Spending the weekend with the family.Could not talk the wife into going camping at cold Lake Lyell.So i went up today(Friday)for a day trip and spent the day on the water with Stewy.

To all the mums have a great weekend regards Stephen.