Happy Mothers Day

cat-as-trophy

A bit early I know, but to all female members and members wives who are mums, I just want to wish you all a very happy mothers day, and hope you get spoilt rotten by the little darlings no matter what their age.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

Im going to spoil my wife by taking her fishing . :1fishing1:

To my lovely wife, who always lets me go out fishing, happy mothers day..

P.S hunny got another event on next month.

Im going to spoil my wife by taking her fishing . :1fishing1:

To my lovely wife, who always lets me go out fishing, happy mothers day..

P.S hunny got another event on next month.

PS What a thoughtful soul you are snag :thumbdown:

I am sure that she will respond in kind when its Fathers Day by taking you to quilting weekend or a flower show. :1prop:

Happy Mothers Day to all the fr mums and wives and MIL's. Show them you care and acknowledge the job they do :thumbup:

mrsswordie

PS What a thoughtful soul you are snag :thumbdown:

I am sure that she will respond in kind when its Fathers Day by taking you to quilting weekend or a flower show. :1prop:

Happy Mothers Day to all the fr mums and wives and MIL's. Show them you care and acknowledge the job they do :thumbup:

mrsswordie

:074::074::thumbup: THATS WHY I WORK 6-7DAYS A WEEK SO SHE DOSENT TAKE ME TO FLOWER SHOWS AND QUILTING. :thumbup::yahoo:

Two littlies came into the room this morning at some ungodly hour, and sat on dear old Dad whilst showering mummy with Mothers Day kisses and pressies :074: Apparently that was my cue to get up and make breakfast for the 3 of them. Weather is attrocious, but mum's having a lovely day regardless. Happy Mothers Day to all the mum's out there!

Cheers

Hodgey