Lake Mulwala

searabbit

awsome pics man the mighty cod

mick

Thanks mick

we got some cod as well, between 2 boats we caught 30 cod with the biggest going 6.5kg or 74cm long

post-1424-1241905914_thumb.jpgpost-1424-1241905962_thumb.jpg

Mate very very nice shots. Looks like you know a thing or two about photography.

thanks for sharing them with us

cheers

b

Thanks b

yes i know a little mate, i checked with admin but im not allowed to post my website unfortunatley.

cheers brettpost-1424-1241906249_thumb.jpg

Top photos of my favourite freshwater haunt. Nice work mate :thumbup:

Hodgey

It's the first time ive been down there Hodgey, it's fantastic for fishing & photography, i will be going back.

post-1424-1241906405_thumb.jpgpost-1424-1241906444_thumb.jpg

G'day Searabbit, beaut pics mate, lovely colours and contrasts,looks like an eerie place, a liquid desert..

Cheers...

G'day Ray

that dead timber makes for eerie images your right mate. i would have like some mist over the lake in the early morning, but the weather was just too good, im going back in july to target some mist (& cod of course)

cheers brettpost-1424-1241906775_thumb.jpg

Some great shots there. Fantastic backdrop for landscape photography. And for wetting a line.

What hardware are you using? And how do you keep the boat still long enough to take a pic?

Cheers.

Love the pictures. Im' trying to get into photography myself as a hobby. Sounds like you had an awesome time with the cod. They are a very beautiful fish. Just love the colours.

thanks glenn, yes it's a terrific hobby or past time mate. i got into photography originally through fishing, snapping our catch some 25 years ago & it grew on me. first thing i pack on a fishing trip is my camera, sometimes getting a nice image is easier than getting a nice fish.

post-1424-1242105560_thumb.jpg

Some great shots there. Fantastic backdrop for landscape photography. And for wetting a line.

What hardware are you using? And how do you keep the boat still long enough to take a pic?

Cheers.

Thanks royboy

at the moment im useing a slr canon 30d. i use my camera on manual eg; the image below was 1/400 sec shutter speed so i had no problem with movement.

post-1424-1242106579_thumb.jpg

Thanks royboy

at the moment im useing a slr canon 30d. i use my camera on manual eg; the image below was 1/400 sec shutter speed so i had no problem with movement.

post-1424-1242106579_thumb.jpg

Must be a pretty fast lens then (and pricey!). I'd be scared taking my dslr near any water.

Hope to see some more of your glorious shots. Very inspiring, to go fishing and take photos.

Cheers.

thanks glenn, yes it's a terrific hobby or past time mate. i got into photography originally through fishing, snapping our catch some 25 years ago & it grew on me. first thing i pack on a fishing trip is my camera, sometimes getting a nice image is easier than getting a nice fish.

post-1424-1242105560_thumb.jpg

Hey bretto, you may want to rephrase that statement,it's partly correct,you pack the camera but whether you put the card in the camera is a different story. :074:

Hey bretto, you may want to rephrase that statement,it's partly correct,you pack the camera but whether you put the card in the camera is a different story. :074:

:wacko: yeah thanks for that dave, it was easier to get a nice fish that day :mad3:

• 1 month later...