Rock'in And Roll'in! Does It Get Any Better?

Decided that today was the day after the rain and the dramatic difference between the low and high tides. Fished the run in tide to the top of the tide this time. A lot of water movement, no wind, the sun was out and I knew the fish hadn't been fed yet.

So I did the bread run and rung the Master to see if he wanted to come for a fish...... funny...... no answer....???

Had a sticky beak at my spot X and believe it or not..... the Master was in my spot with what looked like an apprentice. I rode home and got the dog and went for a walk back down to my spot X to identify the culprits. He was soon recognised as a mate we went to school with and a regular fishing partner with the Master. "Don't answer it!" was his reply when I made the morning phone call. In the time we had our little reunion, they pulled in 4 niggas and 3 pigs easily weighing 2.5-3.5 kgs. A good laugh and pay out was had and I told them I was running home to get my gear.

** Now I ask myself has the word got out??? A stern warning was made :mad3: to keep it cool... don't tell 'anyone' how good it is!

Was a little quiet while I was away but the berley kept the fish coming to us and I was soon into my first nigga followed by a trevally and my first drummer. The Master had a bought new rod which was so light the fish just took the bait and hooked themselves. He put on a display of fishing prowess that not many people could match. He pulled in another 2 drummer round the 2.5-3 kg mark and nigga after nigga. An estimate of how much his keepers net would have been 30+ kg's!!! :1yikes:

post-10592-1243973484_thumb.jpg

The boys soon rapt up and had a huge haul. Black drummer, luderick, trevally and tarwhine. See photos.

I only had my 3 fish and was 2hrs behind so I stayed on and got a great bag myself. Did the run to dusk and the blurters just kept biting and I finally got my 2 kg + pig. I actually counted 8 casts for 8 fish!!! I took home 2 drummer, 4 niggas and 10 trevally. Unbelievable.... can this place get fished out???? We would have pulled in 40 - 50 fish with all our throw backs!

Another top day. I wouldn't be dead for quids!!! :yahoo:

(Some more good photos in my album section - same topic title)

Edited by hooklineanddrinker