Session 2 Double Hook Up Jew Kissing Point Wharf

bangus

Hello,raiders my son caught this jewie at kissing point wharf we had a double hookup the same time but my line cut off :mad3: .And my son caught his jewei I think it is between 90cm and 80cm injoy the pics Cheers bangus :1fishing1: .

post-10205-1244018474_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1244018502_thumb.jpg

Edited by bangus

Well done Bangus :thumbup: .... What part of the tide was it mate when you caught these school jew up at Kissing point? If it was from the bottom up, it could show that there are more jewfish breeding up there... catching jew upriver still reduces the odds of planning a session from low tide up to strike the school, however you still strike some upriver on the top down too.......

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Nice Jew there cheif ! He must be over the moon :yahoo: !

We will have to go out and make use of that nice boat of yours as soon as i get time off work ........ :thumbup:

Let me know how you go down there tonight !

Well done boys !

Edited by FISHLETIC

Well done Bangus :thumbup: .... What part of the tide was it mate when you caught these school jew up at Kissing point? If it was from the bottom up, it could show that there are more jewfish breeding up there... catching jew upriver still reduces the odds of planning a session from low tide up to strike the school, however you still strike some upriver on the top down too.......

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

hi jewgaffer i caught it on bottom of the tide, they seem plenty 2 weeks b4 full mooon

Nice Jew there cheif ! He must be over the moon :yahoo: !

We will have to go out and make use of that nice boat of yours as soon as i get time off work ........ :thumbup:

Let me know how you go down there tonight !

Well done boys !

chief you got anything at botany bay

• 2 weeks later...