Ausmarine Seaking And Seacraft

Thomas Mattarelli

Hey Guys

What you guy think of these boats, Im looking at buying a new boat and these seem alot more affordable...

Will I be buying myself into Troubles ??

*EDITED BY MOD*

Tell me what you all think about them the set up I want is almost $2500 cheaper then the same sort in Quntrex

HELP ME OUT GUYS !!!

Hi TH,

I am not sure which boat in particular you are talking about but i hope its not the ranger330. Thats one retarded looking unit. With respect to your question, i went through a similar exercise a while back. I couldnt justify spending the extra money on a quintrex for example. I ended up buying a brooker which was at a great price however i do believe that i got what i paid for. Its a great boat and i love it though it is not very stable at rest which makes flicking solft plastics around a bit more difficult. A good mate has a 4.35m hornet trophey and fishing from that is sweet. The best piece of advice i can give you is decide on how much you want to spend in total and then add a few thousand as thats what you will want to spend on extras trust me. For me personally i find the cheaper boats still do everything that i want just not as well as the more expensive options. Hope that helps a bit. Cheers Mike.

thanks for the advice guys

to be honest with you im looking at the Commander 400

I didnt want to spend that much money but sort of like the look of it

I really dont want to spend anymore then $4000 on any boat cause i really just want something to get me out to the bridges and stuff nothing to serious yet

its going to be my first boat I would be more interested in a good secondhand tinny to tell you the truth

i just dont have much money at the moment and finace seemed a good way to getting something alittle bigger

Hey Guys

What you guy think of these boats, Im looking at buying a new boat and these seem alot more affordable...

Will I be buying myself into Troubles ??

*EDITED BY MOD*

Tell me what you all think about them the set up I want is almost $2500 cheaper then the same sort in Quntrex

HELP ME OUT GUYS !!!

All good points above, keep in mind the Chinese boats will have a much lower resale value as well, I know a couple grand seems a big difference but it will get forgotten after a while.

I'd remind all members to keep site rules in mind when posting.

RULE 3 IN PARTICULAR

NO POSTS DETRIMENTAL TO OTHER WEBSITES OR BUSINESSES OR DETRIMENTAL TO THIS SITES' SPONSORS.

Our sponsors are very generous supporters of our website and great contributors with help and information in the forums too. FAILURE TO RESPECT THAT CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED... even if our sponsors are more forgiving.

This discussion is now closed.

Slinky