Look What Stole My Hoodlem

Yabbiehunter

Went Jigging yesterday, wont really get into it much except for the following.... Whilst Struggling with a solid solid king i felt a different *Thud* on the rod.... not the back breaking runs of a king..... but of a shark... he stole my kingy, mind you this fish was easy a 1m fish, so i struggled to fight to get my fish back to try to get it out of its jaws.....Then we ended up hooking the Shark in the side of the mouth...

What happened next was a 45 min battle with the shark... we got it boat side were about to bring it in and TWANG!!.... oh well so is fishing.

We lost about 10 quality kings to sharks yesterday at various locations.. but still did ok. hope you like the pics

post-3509-1244178528_thumb.jpg

post-3509-1244178555_thumb.jpg

If you look in the first pic it looks as though the gaff may be one of those flying gafs or whatever they are called where the gaf hook comes off the pole but is connected to rope so you can tire it out and pull it in that way... dunno tho...

Good work on the sharks mate, would be good to see some pics of the kings u got as well!

Mate i wouldn't gaff a shark like that with a gaff like that.

Looks like all it would do is P him off.

Its a flying gaff..... i dont know about you but i dont want to holding onto a gaff with a angry shark on the other end.

Ant pics of the kings that made it to the boat?

i took one, ill post it on soon