Possible Deckie Chasing Yft's Etc

Hi Guys,

I am interested in going out fishing to FAD's and offshore for YFT's with anybody who has a nice big offshore built boat. I am only 15 years old however I have been in boats since the age of 4 and have lots of experience as my dad owns a 6m quinnie spirit and I myself have bought a tinny with a 15 evinrude for zippin around the harbour.

I am desperate to get offshore but i can't afford a fishing charter .... I could help out with fuel and bait to a degree and i also have some gear which may be useful.

My experience in boats includes getting 100% in the junior licence test at the age of 12 and both driving and being 'anchorman' for my dad's larger boat, i am not just an extra useless man on board. Would be more than happy to put in my fair share of work to get a chance at nailing some nice offshore fish.

Please don't ignore me because of my age, i have got some decent experience..

Based in Gladesville on the Parra River. Am only available on weekends due to schoool commitments.

Cheers,

James

Edited by fisherman1994

Hi James,

There are very nice great people in this site that would be happy to take you out. Ive meet quite a few raiders from this site and most have taken me out and given me a chance to catch fish i would just dream off on land. :thumbup:

Just wait mate some one will came. :yahoo:

Cheers LALA

• 2 weeks later...

Its fairly quiet out the front at the moment mate however they a belting the albacore and fin around bermi so hopefully the southern current pushes up this way over the next few weeks and away we go. I'm sure you will get a bum on a seat when they show up its just that not many people are burning the fuel and pillies at the moment for the odd fish.

Cheers Shane.