Enjoy,

Cheers..

post-3371-1245313053_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1245313082_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1245313119_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1245313177_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1245313197_thumb.jpg

Good onya for flying the FR flag Ray. :thumbup:

Nice pics once again. I feel like I'm always saying that but they are always worth a mention. :thumbup:

I'll p.m you a spot I was given MANY years ago near the bridge. I hope the memory is still ok. :wacko: It's produced jew to 64lb & the biggest flattie I've ever seen at 29lbs! :1yikes: Heaps of other good jew & flatties landed there as well. My mates only fished live poddies. :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Grant.

Great photos Ray. A 20lb flattie Grant, what a sight that would be. How long would a fish like that be?

Chopper it was caught by a good mates' sister. It weighed 29lbs. She was 5ft4 & tail touching the ground it was up to her eyes. It's head completely covered her shoulders with plenty to spare. I've never seen anything like it. :1yikes:

Cheers,

Grant.

Chopper it was caught by a good mates' sister. It weighed 29lbs. She was 5ft4 & tail touching the ground it was up to her eyes. It's head completely covered her shoulders with plenty to spare. I've never seen anything like it. :1yikes:

Cheers,

Grant.

What about last time you looked in the mirror? :074:

That's an awesome fish JH and those photos are spectacular as always Ray... do you have some kind of spectacular camera set up or is it just the artist in you?

Cheers, Slinky

What about last time you looked in the mirror? :074:

That's an awesome fish JH and those photos are spectacular as always Ray... do you have some kind of spectacular camera set up or is it just the artist in you?

Cheers, Slinky

Not the camera Slinky I only have a Canon Powershot A720 6x optical 8 mp,

it's just capturing the moment as well as a bit of imagination and a bit of

invention and or shot creation, it's all about the subject capture..

Cheers..

That one of the Rip Bridge is a ... "ripper"! :074: (sorry)

The last one is sensational too Ray.

Thanks for heading out in the bleak weather (which can be the best time) and getting the photos.

It's produced jew to 64lb & the biggest flattie I've ever seen at 29lbs!

Funny you should mention a huge flattie from that area Grant. Twenty or so years ago while holidaying nearby, I was talking to a local fisho who told me about a "croc" he caught. I was sceptical until he showed me a photo! :1yikes: It wasn't as big as the one you mentioned but it was the biggest I'd ever seen! There must be something in the water!

Cheers

Peter

G'day Ray

That last shot is a absolute cracker. Beautiful.

Suggest you get the grey matter working, get the same shot with still water in sunshine and sell it to the local Tourist Council for their promotions. Might pay for a keg or 15. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers

Trapper Tom