Parra River Sunday Arvo

lil bergo

Mate Parra is not fishing very well this week at all...

I went out last night and only got a 20cm pinkie myself

Fished live blood worms, fresh squid, fresh mullet and pillies.

DIdnt get any bites unil the run-in after 1am thi morning.

Better luck next time

Cheers

Anthony

Hey bergo,

Can I ask if you re LB or boating in Parra and which general area do you go???

I fish near Gladesville and was getting consistent Bream and Flatties up until last week, even during the big cold the week before I still got a nice 36cm Bream from my spot and just 2 weeks ago got a real nice 56cm Dusky Flattie

Some of my friends who fish with me have gotten heaps or Yellowfin Bream and Dusky's up to 70cm from the same wharf at different tide phases (most are in the last 2 hours of run up or the first 3 on the run out).

I have fished places like Kissing Point, Woolwich and Cabarita and I only sem to be getting the odd run but nohing solid- but all these palces are rife with yakkas so you can always go and have fun on light gear and get a bucket of bait while you are there for livies.

The bad thing is finding places where there are no crowds or idiots getting drunk/stoned/whatever and also has good surrounding structure like oysters, rocky foreshore, weed and sand banks etc. etc. etc.

If you have any other ideas I think all the fish arent liking the fresh water from the rain and it might have them spooked- but who knows??!!!

Cheers

Anthony