Out From Roseville 6am Friday

saltrix

The weather looks good for Friday so I aim to leave Roseville ramp about 6am or Pennant Hills about 5.30am.

I have a 5.2m plate boat, GPS, radio, etc and all safety gear. I have 1 down rigger, and am are very experianced fisherman.

The plan is to see how the squid are, catch some live bait, troll the headlands for tailor or bonito and if the is calm enough go out to DY wide to catch some flathead, mowies, or reds drifting in 50m.

While I have enough gear for a guest if you have gear something to troll bib lures, throw for squid, and bottom bash with 1/2lb lead with about 30lb line is the gear required.

I would welcome an experianced fisherman that does not get seasick or takes medication, no assistance with the boat etc is required. We can work out the bait but I have pillies and some prawn bait and burley and usually pick up live bait and sometimes squid, or tailor or bonito on the way out.

Email me at aljohn@tpg.com.au or on this site.

Any previous guests are welcome.

I aim to be back at the ramp about 12noon +-1/2 hour.

Reply up to 9pm Thursday night as I am going anyhow.

Saltrix

Got company now thanks for the reply

Saltrix 11 am

Edited by saltrix

The weather looks good for Friday so I aim to leave Roseville ramp about 6am or Pennant Hills about 5.30am.

I have a 5.2m plate boat, GPS, radio, etc and all safety gear. I have 1 down rigger, and am are very experianced fisherman.

The plan is to see how the squid are, catch some live bait, troll the headlands for tailor or bonito and if the is calm enough go out to DY wide to catch some flathead, mowies, or reds drifting in 50m.

While I have enough gear for a guest if you have gear something to troll bib lures, throw for squid, and bottom bash with 1/2lb lead with about 30lb line is the gear required.

I would welcome an experianced fisherman that does not get seasick or takes medication, no assistance with the boat etc is required. We can work out the bait but I have pillies and some prawn bait and burley and usually pick up live bait and sometimes squid, or tailor or bonito on the way out.

Email me at aljohn@tpg.com.au or on this site.

Any previous guests are welcome.

I aim to be back at the ramp about 12noon +-1/2 hour.

Saltrix

Far out Saltrix, i have watched your reports and requests for a partner (mostly on Mondays) for ages and think how i would love to go fishing with you, finally a Friday comes up and i have it off............. and my boys is playing rep soccer for the school :1badmood:

Good luck with the day.