Harbour Today

Moro Mou

Raiders,

Had a quick session am today with fellow raider Hugeted. We gave north head a bash (trolling) and then did a few runs closer to home off washaway beach/dobroyd. Landed 1 tailor and dropped another close to the boat but that was it. Water temp ranged between 16.4 and 16.9. Saw a few boats heading around Sth head so maybe they had more luck.

Would be interested to know if anyone had any sucess.

cheers

moro mou

"THE barometric pressure has been very low (1009) so the fish are off the bite"

Hi Tan - yes did notice that it was 1001 when i was driving to the ramp but still coming to grips with planning trips around the Barometric pressure. When i get a window of opportunity i generally take it regardless.

yeah i went fishing today off the rocks in the Eastern Suburbs from a spot that usually produces.Burley'd up well as per usual,caught 1 drummer about 1.5kg and about 4 undersize ones that i threw back.The water was very clear,the sun was,well,very sunny,and the fish were definitely off the bite.

also fished yesterday for two lousy leather jackets.

Saw one of the fishing guides out with a few people on board, they seemed to

be doing a lot of jumping between fishing spots so they looked like it was slim pickings

for them as well.

Wobbler

Raiders,

Had a quick session am today with fellow raider Hugeted. We gave north head a bash (trolling) and then did a few runs closer to home off washaway beach/dobroyd. Landed 1 tailor and dropped another close to the boat but that was it. Water temp ranged between 16.4 and 16.9. Saw a few boats heading around Sth head so maybe they had more luck.

Would be interested to know if anyone had any sucess.

cheers

moro mou

oh well. can't win em all. did you run into any leather jackets?

oh well. can't win em all. did you run into any leather jackets?

We only trolled lures as the last few times i have fished with bait i couldn't escape the jackets. I have perfected my fishcake recipe with them (thanks to Tan the fisherman) but was after somthing different today.

It was a cracker of a morning weather wise regardless of the lack of fish.