Favorite Music Artists

stinger

G'day Stinger

See attached Photo's. First was the fight and second was the capture.

All to Peter Framptons "DO YOU FEEL LIKE I DO"!!!!!!

I actually deliberately put the I Pod on and fished with it so I could make a post on FR just on the above subject if it ever came up. Just for the fun of it.

You have provided the opportunity to post on that moment. So there it is.

Oh by the way the 2nd song that I had playing was "Jumping Jack Flash" very fitting for Barra but Peter F cut the mustard in this case.

Also have a listen to James Raine unplugged he actually sings coherently on this and is one of the best CD's I have.

Cheers

Trapper Tom

post-6141-1246336607_thumb.jpg

post-6141-1246336630_thumb.jpg

Hey Gary

Frank Zappa your kidding, I didn't think anybody still new about him.

Do you remember Studybaker Hawk ?

And how would you ever forget " Billy was a Mountain" ( and Ethal was a tree growing off the top of his shoulder).

Damn it, I'm going to have to go and play them now.

And Cream Disrali Gears is never far from the old turntable.

Cheers

Trapper Tom

Floyd vincent and the child brides played a couple of weeks ago at the Crescent Head Classic Longboard comp and they were outstanding

Just a really good party band

They had 300 or so of us jumpin

Cheers

Wigg

Love alot of Oldies ! ACDC .. Cold Chisel .. Eagle Eyed Cherry ... Midnight Oil ... Micheal Jackson ...

Also Love alot of the new rock like All Time Low .. Escape The Fate ... Buckcherry ... Esimo Koe .. Foo Fighters !! All stuff like that..

I like pretty much all Rock/Metal Music; Anythings good but i hate techno; rnb; rap etc all that isnt any good !

living in large rooms and lounges - a live album by hunters and collectors!!!!!

they were by far the best live band I ever saw, and ive seen a few including, cold chisel, angels, ac/dc, eurithmics, robert palmer, thorpie, mcCartney, radiators, mysex, choirboys etc......

grab a copy of under one roof DVD and pump up the volume and you will be converted if you arent already!!!!!!

pete.