Junior Magoos Pb Snapper(youtube Link Included)

mr magoo

fished one of our local haunts on the weekend chasing snapper on plastics ,it was a hard day with the fish not coperating for the most part

like to share my boys pb snapper with you guys ,he hooked it after 3 hours of solid casting that makes it even more special to me ,its not a monster but a good fish none the less for a young bloke fishing a heavy drag on 20lb in shallow reefy country

the first i knew he was on was i heard a squirming noise as he got dragged to the gunnel from the other side of the boat,my first words where hang on to that rod reecie,i fired up the engine to stay over the fish to reduce the chance of being bricked ,the fish went extremely well,and so did reece

i love the line of his as the fish lays on the deck

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!

any way have a squiz at the video,unfortunately we missed the first run as we had to clear the deck

post-5893-1246343982_thumb.jpg

cheers arman

Edited by mr magoo

just worked it out ... your training reece so you dont have to touch the fish ... can you put the little man on sideshow so i can gather all the kids blessings .. the boat is needing some .. good on ya reece love ya style :tease::tease::tease:

just worked it out ... your training reece so you dont have to touch the fish ... can you put the little man on sideshow so i can gather all the kids blessings .. the boat is needing some .. good on ya reece love ya style :tease::tease::tease:

yeh your right dave i am training him to do all that stuff,you can see straight through me ,now to clean the fish

i dont know about sideshow needing andy blessings mate with all the yellowfin and albi,s and sharks

seems as the goodship has seen plenty ,so no more blessings ,lol

and mike (fishbone ) will buzz you soon,thanks mate

cheers arman