Harbour Jackets And Slimy Mackeral.

bangus

Good today raiders,Left rose bay with my dad,Granpa and me first we went to the wedding cake just to see if the odd leatherjackets are still around but all we caught was just small pinckes and 1 yellow tail and 1 slimy mackeral things wernt according to plan so what we did is plan b go to our secret spot as soon as we ancord my grandpa was on and gues what came up ??????????.A leathery :yahoo: then we were catching letherys one by one and they were spiting out little chunks of squid.Mabey thats the reason why we were wernt catching any squid? in 2 ours we fished it out.So we went a nother secret place and first cast bang Im on. :yahoo:

And then it went on and on and on with then leatherys then moved to some were else and caught a lot slimys total of leatherjacket 54 and 68 slimy mackeral (I am my dads son just to mine you thats doing this report) and ended up with a good sesion and smiles :biggrin2:

post-10205-1247394722_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1247394740_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1247394760_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1247394775_thumb.jpg

Cherrs bangus :1fishing1:

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

thats should feed your family for a month, well done milkfish... i agree leatheries are the most underated fish, they are flaky sweet goodness.

and in a lot of mediterranean and a lot of asian countries, slimy mackeral is the preferred fish...

i love em. baked over an open charcoal flame with a lot of salt ,olive oil and lemon...mmmmmm

bagged out indeed...well done again

Keep up the good work on the Jackets!!.

Only four hundred and seventy five billion, two hundred and sixty seven million seven hundred and sixty five thousand eight hundred and sixty three to go!

Chris

send those jackets and slimies down south to wollongong and i'll take care of them

Well done on your catch. :thumbup:

Jackets do taste good but boy are they a pain when you are targeting other

fish and they just decimate every bait and liviey you put out. :(

Edited by penguin

Where did you get the slimies?? Would love to take a dozen of them alive out to Browns on the weekend!

cliffton gardens in front of the drums 25 metres deep look on your sounder cheers bangus