Big Thankyou To South Pacific

jewfishrobby

hi guys and dolls i just wanted to thank the crew at south pacific i purchased 710f power anchor and i'm very happy not just the product but the service as it was excellent the most helpful and polite people i have delt with in a LONG TIME thanks south pacific and keep up the good work and to all fellow fishraiders thinking about it go for it you wont reget it.

Guest Betty@southpacific

hi guys and dolls i just wanted to thank the crew at south pacific i purchased 710f power anchor and i'm very happy not just the product but the service as it was excellent the most helpful and polite people i have delt with in a LONG TIME thanks south pacific and keep up the good work and to all fellow fishraiders thinking about it go for it you wont reget it.

Thank you for your kind words Rob, its encouraging to hear that our customers are happy!

Betty

Any pictures on how were you mounted it please. I've bought one and would like some ideas.

il try and take some next week as im on holidays and yep im going fishing but i'll get some photos and post them

Edited by jewfishrobby