Swansea

Juzza

I frequently come back to sydney everyweek on the weekends, during the 2 hour drive from newcastle i pass swansea. Im wondering when tailor fish well from the rockwalls from the channel itself? Wouldnt mind spending a few chilly nights targeting them.

Justin

Hi mate i've got a holiday house in Swansea and to be honest I haven't seen a whole lot of tailor being caught from the breakwall while im up there, although there are major schools of salmon being hauled from around the breakwall every day for the past few months, these are good specimens ranging from 60-70+ cm and are engulfing the metal slices.

I myself have never caught tailor from the breakwall but if there's any locals who have im sure theyll help you out.

Cheers,

JB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate i've got a holiday house in Swansea and to be honest I haven't seen a whole lot of tailor being caught from the breakwall while im up there, although there are major schools of salmon being hauled from around the breakwall every day for the past few months, these are good specimens ranging from 60-70+ cm and are engulfing the metal slices.

I myself have never caught tailor from the breakwall but if there's any locals who have im sure theyll help you out.

Cheers,

JB

Ive never caught any tailors from the breakwall either. been going there for a while now .. generally once a couple of weeks i drive up from sydney.