New Pb Bream...

Dan A

Took the boat out on Sunday and went to one of my haunts about 20 minutes from home on the Camden Haven River

Managed a couple flatties and a horse bream 43.5cm...smashing my old PB

I had a camera phone with me and managed to get a couple pics out of it after deleting everything I could to at least get the measurements to show it as I left my camera at home [B)]and didn't want to kill the fish.I kept in the live well for a little while and a kayak fisherman came around the corner. I asked if he had a camera and wouldn't mind taking a couple photos as I had left mine at home. Andre obliged and took a few and was able to contact me on private message on one of the kayak fishing sites and now I have photos to show me with it at least.

Awesone catch for the area and one that will take a long time for me to beat.

Couple photos..

1.jpg

2.jpg

Took the boat out on Sunday and went to one of my haunts about 20 minutes from home on the Camden Haven River

Managed a couple flatties and a horse bream 43.5cm...smashing my old PB

I had a camera phone with me and managed to get a couple pics out of it after deleting everything I could to at least get the measurements to show it as I left my camera at home [B)]and didn't want to kill the fish.I kept in the live well for a little while and a kayak fisherman came around the corner. I asked if he had a camera and wouldn't mind taking a couple photos as I had left mine at home. Andre obliged and took a few and was able to contact me on private message on one of the kayak fishing sites and now I have photos to show me with it at least.

Awesone catch for the area and one that will take a long time for me to beat.

Couple photos..

1.jpg

2.jpg

As someone who loves to fish Camden Haven this is incredibly encouraging!

Was up there in mid July and while I only caught 2 legal Bream and about 15 over 20cm - being land based at the time I wasn't too disappointed.

But seeing this just warms up my enthusiasm to get the boat kitted up and sneaking away for a weekend with my brother for a crack in September/October.

Plastic/lure or bait sir?