St.croix Legend

live_baiter

Hey all,

has anyone here used one of these? either the legend elite or the legend surf... what are they like?

there seems to be really good reviews and marketting but i have never come across one so i dont know what they are like.

i am intending on getting the legend surf casting rod which costs more than a saltiga ballistic! i wonder what they are like?

thanks guys

I have built on quite a few St Croix blanks and they are superb. Light, strong, great actions and good quality. They are also very slender for their rating. They are my personal favourite (along with SAGE and Loomis).

The Legend is an SCIV graphite which is one of the best in the St Croix stable. Coupled with the LC guides, it will be a very nice stick. :thumbup:

I have built on quite a few St Croix blanks and they are superb. Light, strong, great actions and good quality. They are also very slender for their rating. They are my personal favourite (along with SAGE and Loomis).

The Legend is an SCIV graphite which is one of the best in the St Croix stable. Coupled with the LC guides, it will be a very nice stick. :thumbup:

hey ceph,

thanks for the insight into that. i am now really looking forward into receiving this rod once it gets here. i will use the saltiga surf rod for "my" comparison bn them and the st. croix surf legend.

thanks.