Spare Wheel For A Brooker Trailer

locodave

Good luck mate, I had to pay through the nose for one.

Have you tried contacting Huett Marine? they may source spares

I was unable to find a 2nd hand rim & as a note they take light truck tyres or at least the one I got had LT tyres, best bet if Huey can't help you out is try a trailer company. I got mine from one at Roseville.

Regards

Jas

Hi guys,

Is there a place where I could get a spare wheel for a 2001 brooker trailer cheap? Doesnt have to be brand new, just want a spare incase I get a flat. Thank you!

Hi

You didn't mention what size the rim is but if it is 14 or 15 inch there is a good chance that is a run of the mill holden or ford rim which you should be able to pick up from a local wrecker with tire for a couple of bucks. If it is one of those small tire rims you might have to go to an auto or caravan, trailer accesories store.

Steve

Hi guys,

Is there a place where I could get a spare wheel for a 2001 brooker trailer cheap? Doesnt have to be brand new, just want a spare incase I get a flat. Thank you!

Hi Dave what is the wheel size of and the stud profile for the other wheels you are wanting to match the spare to?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Guest Aussie007

im not sure if i can post shop links here? but look up boeing trailers in wetherill park they have there rims and tyres on the web site but they do cost abit

Dave

They don't make the wheels. Traditionally trailers come with hubs that have either a Ford or Holden stud pattern (being the most popular patterns in this country). They are both 5 stud but the size of the stud and the placement angle is slightly different between the two. Pretty sure Brooker have always used a Holden pattern but as mentioned Pm Huey...he set you straight.

C.