Southern Sydney Winter Report

Davemmm

Having lived in a unit for the last eighteen years I finally got around to getting a house. Everyone has told me what a good idea this is.

Everyone has no idea!!!

Twelve weeks and I have had the Poly wet twice.

I have had to cut the bloody grass, paint the fashia's, prepare a slab behind the garage, stain the deck, cut the grass, weed the garden, pull out the unwanted plants, change the side door locks, install locks on the gates, fix the stuck windows, run power out to the garage via a ten metre trench,cut the laundry bench back to fit the appliances, mount the mirror, replace the loungeroom light, put up two shelves and now I need to mow the bloody lawn again and weed the garden.

Great idea to move out of the unit.

Dave

ps two outings up the Woronora river have resulted in eleven blackfish and I havent had time to get near the Hacking or the Georges

Having lived in a unit for the last eighteen years I finally got around to getting a house. Everyone has told me what a good idea this is.

Everyone has no idea!!!

Twelve weeks and I have had the Poly wet twice.

I have had to cut the bloody grass, paint the fashia's, prepare a slab behind the garage, stain the deck, cut the grass, weed the garden, pull out the unwanted plants, change the side door locks, install locks on the gates, fix the stuck windows, run power out to the garage via a ten metre trench,cut the laundry bench back to fit the appliances, mount the mirror, replace the loungeroom light, put up two shelves and now I need to mow the bloody lawn again and weed the garden.

Great idea to move out of the unit.

Dave

ps two outings up the Woronora river have resulted in eleven blackfish and I havent had time to get near the Hacking or the Georges

Ahhh wondered where you had been Dave! This process will go on forever you know. You will be right for summer.