Pittwater Report

Young Gun

Hey all,

I took my 3.8m blue fin tinny out in Pittwater today with two mates. The trip had been planned for weeks so I wasn't keen on calling it off due to some wind... We were on the water at 7 and it was blowing a gale. Oh well, we set off we go to a little spot that has produced decent flathead in the past (thankfully it was out of the wind) but that still didn't seem to help us. A fat 0 at that spot :1yikes: . Off we go to the basin to try and grab a few squid or some small flatties/whiting. We got one hit on the Sp's but apart from that nothing... very disappointing but atleast we were out of the wind. To top off the bad luck we were having a troll back to the ramp when some bloody idiot :ranting2: decided to turn and cut straight across our two lines which were out a fair way and under the surface. He crossed our path 20m from the back of the boat which cut the 2 decent lures straight off as well as a lot of line, it was a joke. We were trolling slowly so it wasn't like we cut into his path. Gah.. :05: Oh well praying to the fish gods that next weekend will have better condition for fishing and also some more considerate people on the water.

Cheers all

Young Gun

:1fishing1:

Edited by Young Gun

dammm.

we'll get into them next time though cos we know our spots :1prop:

i hate it so much when inconsiderate boaties drive over ur lines or through berley trails.... wat's their problem?? a bit of common courtesy would never go astray on our waterways..

cheers,

JB

Hey all,

I took my 3.8m blue fin tinny out in Pittwater today with two mates. The trip had been planned for weeks so I wasn't keen on calling it off due to some wind... We were on the water at 7 and it was blowing a gale. Oh well, we set off we go to a little spot that has produced decent flathead in the past (thankfully it was out of the wind) but that still didn't seem to help us. A fat 0 at that spot :1yikes: . Off we go to the basin to try and grab a few squid or some small flatties/whiting. We got one hit on the Sp's but apart from that nothing... very disappointing but atleast we were out of the wind. To top off the bad luck we were having a troll back to the ramp when some bloody idiot :ranting2: decided to turn and cut straight across our two lines which were out a fair way and under the surface. He crossed our path 20m from the back of the boat which cut the 2 decent lures straight off as well as a lot of line, it was a joke. We were trolling slowly so it wasn't like we cut into his path. Gah.. :05: Oh well praying to the fish gods that next weekend will have better condition for fishing and also some more considerate people on the water.

Cheers all

Young Gun

:1fishing1:

i know how you feel. me and a mate went out yesterday in pittwater squidding in my boat. went to my usual places that always produce. NOTHING.

oh well. try again another time.