Revenge

forliano

Hey all,

For any of you who read jewgaffers post on great time to fish, you would of read my comment about him being right and our night going off mate 11 jew 8 me 0...

Well that just wasn't going to stand, wasn't too happy about hooking up and losing out while my mate made it look like childsplay, so we went back the night after and me mate got one, me of course nothing, however this time there was nothing else to be seen...

Well ladies and gentleman, Revenge is a dish best served cold, and last night I got it...

Here is my Revenge Jewie taken last night, I was half asleep and then whooshka...

post-7964-1252119734_thumb.jpg

post-7964-1252119749_thumb.jpg

Measured in at 96cm

Cheers

Ben

Hey all,

For any of you who read jewgaffers post on great time to fish, you would of read my comment about him being right and our night going off mate 11 jew 8 me 0...

Well that just wasn't going to stand, wasn't too happy about hooking up and losing out while my mate made it look like childsplay, so we went back the night after and me mate got one, me of course nothing, however this time there was nothing else to be seen...

Well ladies and gentleman, Revenge is a dish best served cold, and last night I got it...

Here is my Revenge Jewie taken last night, I was half asleep and then whooshka...

post-7964-1252119734_thumb.jpg

post-7964-1252119749_thumb.jpg

Measured in at 96cm

Cheers

Ben

G'day Ben,

An absoloute beauty mate and what makes it even more special is the hard body lure hangin out from its mouth, love to catch them on those.

Mate from a beach or a river!?!?!

cheers,

Saad

Awesome Jewie mate, looks very fat and healthy.

What system where you guys fishing?

Cheers mate, yeah was a very fat and healthy buggah...

Was along the Georges River...

Cheers

Ben

Awesome!!! good on you mate!

What did you get him on? Looks like a hardbody hanging out of his mouth?

You're outfit also looks a little on the light side? a nervous battle?

Yeah mate, got him on a barra classic 120 10 foot diver... Nitro Magnum Butt and a Daiwa Tierra spooled with 10lb... some awesome runs and shakes, got more nervous the closer he got actually, lol...

G'day Ben,

An absoloute beauty mate and what makes it even more special is the hard body lure hangin out from its mouth, love to catch them on those.

Mate from a beach or a river!?!?!

cheers,

Saad

Yeah mate, extra bit of satisfaction... Outta the Georges River mate...

awsome catch i put 9 hours in last nght to catch zilch though was waiting for that jewie now i know were it was hahah, i know how u feel when u loose a big one but atleast u come home with a beutiful fat jewie to eat on fathers day!! :thumbup::yahoo:

Nice work Forliano :thumbup: that's a good size Georges school jewfish, and Ben excellent work going back again the following night to have another go.... jewfish have a habit of coming out of nowhere when you least expect it particularly when everything else goes quiet......

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments...

Yeah it was awesome fun on the 10lb gear, heart was in the mouth a few times...

Persistance is definately the name of the game with jewies... But we're going back tonight, see if we can make it 4 nights in a row...

JEW FEVER HAS SET IN...

Cheers Ben

P.S Please stop PMing me regarding the spot I caught this, nobody will get a response, it has taken many many many hours of hit and miss and trials to find this landbased spot, I will not be trading spots for boat spots etc... Thanks for your understanding, but you never know, may take ya there one night ;)

Cheers again

Ben

Thanks everyone for your kind comments...

Yeah it was awesome fun on the 10lb gear, heart was in the mouth a few times...

Persistance is definately the name of the game with jewies... But we're going back tonight, see if we can make it 4 nights in a row...

JEW FEVER HAS SET IN...

Cheers Ben

P.S Please stop PMing me regarding the spot I caught this, nobody will get a response, it has taken many many many hours of hit and miss and trials to find this landbased spot, I will not be trading spots for boat spots etc... Thanks for your understanding, but you never know, may take ya there one night ;)

Cheers again

Ben

Nice post mate!!!!

There are jew in the upper reachers of the system. Not saying that they are all as good as the fish caught in this post, but put the hours in and you will find fish, any structure or deep hole should be holding fish...

Ive recently fished an area very close to home at night with large squid baits and lost a fish that would have easliy been my biggest Jew to date.

Put in the hours and you will be rewarded.

Keep em coming benny!!!!