Salmon Off The Beach

Prev

Hi folks

My first post on the site, so here goes. I went down to the beach for an afternoon fish with my mate. We just grabbed a block of pillies and tried our luck. The first couple of hours it was pretty quiet. We changed spot a couple times looking for some gutters on the beach but the tide was at its lowest and the water was very shallow. Eventually we found the magic spot and the Salmon had arrived. We had lots of fun catching these but is was all over in about 45 mins. Here are a few pics of our catch. The biggest one was about 3kg cleaned.

post-11435-1252287337_thumb.jpgpost-11435-1252287349_thumb.jpgpost-11435-1252287358_thumb.jpg

:1welcomeani: Prev!

That's a good collection of salmon for a short session. Good size too.

Well done mate. :thumbup:

What beach were you at?

Cheers

Peter

Hmmm it was somewhere near Avoca Beach. I forgot the name. We just drove around until we found a place.

Nice catch of salmon guys, sure are fun catching them.

Was at Norah Head on Central Coast last week and seen the biggest school ever of them but they were to far out to catch but something was smashing them up.

Also lately at spot X on the coast the dolphins have been at them and we even seen a rather BIG shark chasing them, it was so close to where we were you could've netted it ( that's IF you had a net big enough) this shark was well over 2m.

Going out in morning to get some more salmon, been getting them around 5.30am.

Cheers,

Leo