Music In The Boat

adjustedpete

I have just been reading another post and he is putting music in the boat. I have always been told to be as quiet as you can in the boat. Have I been kidding myself all this time, sneaking around the boat like a thief!!!

would appreciate any comments.

there is always music pumping in my boat

doesnt seem to scare the fish off

infact theres a few songs that seems to always bring in the fish

they seem to like the hill top hoods :)

i think noise from dropping sinkers and knifes onto the floor of a tinny might scare off the fish

but in my case music is fine

noise travels through water quite clearly, so its understandable that fish would get spooked. But why would music playing (constant steady rhythm) scare fish more than boats speeding past or other aquatic noises?

i think short sharp noises such as knife drops and stomping around on a thin aluminum floor would definitely make fish move on though.

It's a must have in my boat. With all the crap being talked about on mine, we need music to keep sane! :wacko:

Seriously tho, when we fished bream comps we fished better with music on the boat as it seemed to keep us calmer and made it more enjoyable and the more enjoyable the more fish we caught.

Greg

All I know is one of the reasons I like fishing, surfing, camping, etc. is that I escape the noise of the world and listen to life, but what ever turns you on is ok as long as it is not in ear shot of others who don,t want to hear or maybe even not like somes choice in music

i agree with JB, it dosnt effect me when i go fishing... the fish are especially on the bite when you have Hiltoop Hoods on :1prop:

Give it a go haha

cheers YG

I got all their stuff, so I will give it a go. I cant do any worse than Im doin' now.

PS what happened when you went out with bass master, did you forget the CD :074:

i agree with JB, it dosnt effect me when i go fishing... the fish are especially on the bite when you have Hiltoop Hoods on :1prop:

Give it a go haha

cheers YG

I got all their stuff, so I will give it a go. I cant do any worse than Im doin' now.

PS what happened when you went out with bass master, did you forget the CD :074:

:Funny-Post: