Wharf Rd And Tunks Ramps

pauljm

Hey all....went for an overnighter last night.....first headed to ramp at wharf rd ermo to find it completely shut and under construction :1badmood: Didnt see that one coming! Dunno if it was advertised or what.... was gunna go putney but headed to tunks to find it being worked on as well....down to 1 or a tight 2 lanes... question is when does wharf rd reopen and tunks is gunna be shut for 2 weeks as well....i think starting this week maybe? As for the fishing i still cant crack the whole squidding duck i am having and the current offshore last night was a shocker so it was too hard to fish that as well....came in and fished and slept in quarintine bay for some small trevs only....headed back out with livies first thing to find the lj's worse than ever...so for all that i only ended up with a couple of just legal reddies and 1/2 dozen jackets.....just my bitch for the day but if i was gunna close a boat ramp i reckon i would do it in winter rather than the start of the peak season!! I will go down and have a look at wharf rd thru the week but anyone know whats going on down there?