Buy & Sell

johnny doi

G'day Johnny,

The 20 post requirement is to stop the unwelcome practice of some people who would register just so they could use Fishraider as a 'for sale' site. Buy & Sell is a great extra forum available to all the members who really want to get involved in Fishraider as a fishing community.

You're welcome to join in once you've made 20 posts... although please be aware that the mods and admin team don't look kindly on people who make 20 pointless posts in a day that are clearly to just bump the numbers.

Cheers, Slinky

thanks for the help guys :beersmile: .i can honestly say i wont just be posting just for the sake of getting 20posts up.i can tell everyone here & now that im here for the right reasons(my love for fishing & meeting like minded people).i wanted to get on buy&sell because im always looking to add to my tackle collection,even if the :ranting2: doesnt approve.thanks again.

:beersmile: cheers

johnny :biggrin2:

thanks for the help guys :beersmile: .i can honestly say i wont just be posting just for the sake of getting 20posts up.i can tell everyone here & now that im here for the right reasons(my love for fishing & meeting like minded people).i wanted to get on buy&sell because im always looking to add to my tackle collection,even if the :ranting2: doesnt approve.thanks again.

:beersmile: cheers

johnny :biggrin2:

no wonder why i cant see it either? :P

• 1 month later...

no wonder why i cant see it either? :P

that explains alot i was doing my head in trying to work out what was going on.... i use the site a fair bit to read whats been going on e.t.c and used to ejoy having a browse at what was for sale, but i never post many replys....time to come out of my shell if i want to have a browse lol

that explains alot i was doing my head in trying to work out what was going on.... i use the site a fair bit to read whats been going on e.t.c and used to ejoy having a browse at what was for sale, but i never post many replys....time to come out of my shell if i want to have a browse lol

Not far to go Muz !