How's This For A Birthday Surprise!

pocko79

Hey Raiders,

Yesterday I turned 18! WOOHOO! and i woke up to a very good present.

A brand new rod and reel to hit up the new Bass comp!

The Reel is an Exceler Plus 2500. it has 7 ball bearings in it, twist buster and something called an 'Air Bail' which dad told me was something to do with the how easy the bail flips... :wacko:

The Rod is Berkley Dropshot Tournament Pro IM7 Graphite! (Its 7'2" long). This rod looks just as good as it sounds!

And to top it all off, dad brought me a reel of 6pd Fireline to throw on the spool :biggrin2:

What a birthday present! I cant wait to try it out!

image057.jpg

image058mg.jpg

image059.jpg

image060n.jpg

Edited by Bass Master

:1happybday:

im jealous.your a lucky bugger :biggrin2: bet you cant wait to get out & christen it with a cracking big fish.one question,is the rod 1 or 2 peice?the dropshot rods i have looked at are all 1pce.i prefer 2pce rods due to the fact that they are easier to transport.i've been disapointed a few times when looking to buy a rod & the ones i wana buy are all 1pce so i didnt end up buying them :ranting2:

:beersmile: cheers johnny.

:1happybday:

im jealous.your a lucky bugger :biggrin2: bet you cant wait to get out & christen it with a cracking big fish.one question,is the rod 1 or 2 peice?the dropshot rods i have looked at are all 1pce.i prefer 2pce rods due to the fact that they are easier to transport.i've been disapointed a few times when looking to buy a rod & the ones i wana buy are all 1pce so i didnt end up buying them :ranting2:

:beersmile: cheers johnny.

Its a one piece :biggrin2:

gday mate

congrats on being legal, thats some nice gear u have there mate, you will be happy with the daiwa, the drags are silky smooth, bet you cant wait to load it up with a nice 45cm model bass.....enjoy

mick