Botany Bay Bream Are Back Baby!

Keflapod

Keflapod , good to see you back on the water again , did you get them in the same spot i saw you last year ? That tarwhine would have put up a great fight , i got 1 last year that went 1.6kg , thought it was a stingray.

A 1.6kg tarwhine? That fish would have been 45cm !

That's a heck of a tarwhine.

As for the spot, no - the fish are not in their summer pattern yet.

The feedback I'm getting from many people is that the areas the bream frequent in the summer are not holding any fish (or the water temp is too low for them to feed).

I have to do something a little different in these areas to get them to take a bait.

By the way, congrats on Jack winning the funny home videos on TV last weekend.

What will he do with the cash? I'm sure you can help him spend it !

Tony

Hi Keflapod

congratulations on your great catch this time of the year. Its good to get out there early, usually my first outing is the long weekend of October,but i couldnt make it. Good to see theres fish out there and lets hope its a bumper year. By the way did you leave any fish for me? hahaha

Cheers Jim Bream

Hi Keflapod

congratulations on your great catch this time of the year. Its good to get out there early, usually my first outing is the long weekend of October,but i couldnt make it. Good to see theres fish out there and lets hope its a bumper year. By the way did you leave any fish for me? hahaha

Cheers Jim Bream

Hey Jimmy !

Long time no hear from you.

It won't be long before you start showing us what a real catch looks like.

Look forward to getting some reports from you soon.

Tony