Another Norfolk Isl Day

dave nagy

Another beautiful day out! couldn't get any big pelagic fish to come up cos the sea was like glass. But the bottom feeders didn't know that, so we teased them up to the surface. we had bottom bait down for the trumpy and we were pulling up huge ofi (trevally) i tell you what, they didn't want to see the sunlight. great day, hope you like the photos. i think there might be photos of the dolphins as well.

This is straight from the the email that i was sent

The Snapper is a old pic from last year but still from Norfolk Isl

What a cracker

Dont know about anyone else, but today in Sydney (Shitme) is wasnt realy a day for boating let alone fishing as the skys opened up around 11am and i think that any boat on the water would of really wanted a good bilge pump.

Cheer thanks John

PS sign up and do the Norfolk isl report your self

post-10230-1256462074_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462092_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462105_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462129_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462148_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462168_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462180_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462192_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462202_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462218_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462234_thumb.jpg

post-10230-1256462752_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davoo

Another beautiful day out! couldn't get any big pelagic fish to come up cos the sea was like glass. But the bottom feeders didn't know that, so we teased them up to the surface. we had bottom bait down for the trumpy and we were pulling up huge ofi (trevally) i tell you what, they didn't want to see the sunlight. great day, hope you like the photos. i think there might be photos of the dolphins as well.

What a cracker

Dont know about anyone else, but today in Sydney (Shitme) is wasnt realy a day for boating let alone fishing as the skys opened up around 11am and i think that any boat on the water would of really wanted a good bilge pump.

Cheer thanks John

excellent red from last year! i stood beside rhianon in 05 (kim friend) and ian kenny's boat.........

...AWESOME launch & retrieval!....i was on advance in a SWELL at cascade as well! :1yikes::thumbup::yahoo:

..will be back there soon!....cheers!..stevo!..

Oh how i want to get back over there, i'm kiwi born but got quite a few relos there ( Dotty Salt's grandson).

Keep the reports coming for the plesure and pain. What does he think of Darren Bates new Advance 2.

Lata Raida

Waynie

23 ft cat twin honda 130 fours! AWESOME stuff .....great skipper and had a ball on advance!

have some 35mm still to be transferred!.......must get back there soon!

..cheers!..stevo!.. :thumbup:

Edited by fishguts

When John (my Bro) was here last time we were looking through his computer trying to find some photos of a Wahoo he got 2 years ago. It was about 5 foot long. No idea how many KG but a solid fish. We couldn’t find the pics.

He also had his new plans to build a 25 Carolina style center console. You know the saying “Build it and they will come”

I have all the necessary paraphernalia for heavy tackle trolling.

Look Out the big striped marlin and Blue dogs

I've only been once for my honeymoon in 1985, went on a charter both the Wife & Myself got sea sick, still managed to get very good fish. They looked like Trumpeter but they called them something else. How they launched the boat was an eye opener & the sinkers where made from rocks !!! big rocks.

Very nice Trevally

Cheers

Alan

awwwwwwwwwwwww comon, Im so envoise, Ive gotta look into this as a holliday

What a cracker

Cheer thanks John

is thw water always that flat, wow looks more like a lake