Beyond Desperate

clem

To all of you who have read my countless reports on coming home emptyhanded will somehow feel my pain.

Anyway. :1prop:

Went out once again on Saturday to Botany Bay after a REALLY long forced break from fishing.I was on the rocks/bolders at P&O Coldstorage at the container base for those who know the spot as I do not know what the correct name is.There were at least 50 boats out there as well who were also getting no action so that makes me feel a LITTLE better :1prop:

On the way home I said to my mate that I will no longer go fishing until we get a boat.

10 Minutes later I change my mind and decide to get into beach fishing(Yes I know I am a succer for fishing)

So to all out there this will be my next ADVENTURE and while I have your attention could I get some advice as well.I could not find the articles that were started about 2 to 3 months ago about sharing personal spots and techniques.

I have all the gear so I basically need beaches to try.(P.S. I find it difficult to read it :tease: )

I am in Winston Hills and will try any beach and this will also get me bonus points with the :wife: as I would be looking into taking the family along.

Cheers 4 now and I look desperately forward to everyones replies.

CLEM

Narrabeen is a good start for the rising near full tide and first few hours of run out, fish in front of the Pine Tree's or at the end of Waterloo rd is good too. Use fillets of any fish or squid strips.

Thanks.

I recall seeing you on Saturday if your name coincides with your boat.(black in colour)

Will give it a go.

Cheers

Mate if you don't mind a drive, go down to Coalcliff. Fish on the rocks all the way on the south of the beach. Take a small rod rigged with a bait jig and a bigger rod. Use bread to burley up some yakkas then get them with the bait jig (with prawn/squid pieces on the hooks). Throw one out on the big rod and see how you go. Pretty good spot but you have to get there super early as it gets packed on the weekends. Also a good spot to get some delicious garfish :1prop:

coalcliff.jpg

Your day was better than what most of us had. I stared at a computer all day at work. Would have happily changed positions with you any time, fish or no fish. You will clean up next time out there.

hey clem seems we have something in common we dont catch fish but always try too

maybe we should fish together one day and see who bait stays on the hook the longest

went to clarkes point to day 9.30am to 1130 just to see my original baits still on the hooks when i packed up

only saw one fish caught while i was there a small bream

could it be the moon phase ?

my baits were prawn and dead poddies

Edited by hooklineandsinker

Hey there Damos.

I will have to give this spot a go.I will however be too busy to do so for the next 2 weeks.Fishing makes me neglect the garden duties which inturn gets the :wife: on my case.

Cheers Clem

Hey there Hooklineandsinker.

For sure we can hook up and compare "RECORDS" :1prop:

Cheers Clem