Matching Reel For My Rod

Juzza

Hi, i have a 7' graphite daiwa tierra rod 2-4kg bought from our sponsors =] just wanted to get it matched up with a decent reel after a few successful sessions with plastics. Iv actually had a feel of the regal, tierra, sol reels and they all feel pretty decent.

I was just leaning towards just getting a perfect coloured match...and 2000 tierra reel???

It is going to be spooled with PE 8lb flicking plastics for flatties/bream in salt water.

Thanks! Any advice will be appreciated.

Justin :1fishing1:

Mate i would go with the Tierra. I know it sounds horrendously gay but i bought a TD Advantage rod and TD Sol reel a while back. My biggest regret is that the red and black doesnt look great against the yellow of the sol. The Tierra i am sure is a good quality reel and the sol certainly is the goods.

The TD Advantage or Sol 2000 reels match really well with that rod. I used to have the Advantage 2000 matched up with the same Tierra rod, but as I have boaught a 1-3kg rod the 2000 now goes on the smaller rod and I have a 2500 Advantage on the Tierra for chasing bigger flatties.