Bar Crusher Owners - Tackle Storage Options

Croydon

Hi folks,

Just a quick question for the Bar Crusher owners on the site (and anyone else with great ideas). I was wondering what ideas you folks have come up with, for tackle storage in the space under the two front seats. It's a big wasted area for me at the moment and I'm not really sure what to do with it just yet.

I'd like to mount some tackle trays/boxes under both seats which won't slide out and around the boat. I'm not sure how to go about it just yet and was wondering if you guys have come up with any nifty ideas???

All comments and photo's would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks.................

Dave

Hi folks,

Just a quick question for the Bar Crusher owners on the site (and anyone else with great ideas). I was wondering what ideas you folks have come up with, for tackle storage in the space under the two front seats. It's a big wasted area for me at the moment and I'm not really sure what to do with it just yet.

I'd like to mount some tackle trays/boxes under both seats which won't slide out and around the boat. I'm not sure how to go about it just yet and was wondering if you guys have come up with any nifty ideas???

Dave

a good place for life vest one side.its one thing they ask for

Hi folks,

Dave

Hi dave, both mine are f/glass and I have stainless hooks all around inside

with all my different size leads on coat hanger wire loops.

cheers rick.

Hi Dave,

Whilst not the best solution and does not utilise all of the space I found an appropriate size Plano box's that fit inside the area (560C) you have mentioned.

I have to tilt the boxs to get them past the return at the front but once in there they cannot slide forward.

I did think of getting ones that went straight in but then I would have to drill some holes etc. to stop them sliding forward however the Beer was calling me at the time.

Not the best picture but should give you an idea. You could perhaps fit another one of this size but the others I have are double height.

post-7428-1257233687_thumb.jpg

Hi Dave,

Whilst not the best solution and does not utilise all of the space I found an appropriate size Plano box's that fit inside the area (560C) you have mentioned.

I have to tilt the boxs to get them past the return at the front but once in there they cannot slide forward.

I did think of getting ones that went straight in but then I would have to drill some holes etc. to stop them sliding forward however the Beer was calling me at the time.

Not the best picture but should give you an idea. You could perhaps fit another one of this size but the others I have are double height.

Thought I might also include a picture of the sinker holder. Simple to make PVC with end caps glued on and presto.

post-7428-1257234249_thumb.jpg

Hi Dave,

post-7428-1257233687_thumb.jpg

Thought I might also include a picture of the sinker holder. Simple to make PVC with end caps glued on and presto.

post-7428-1257234249_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys,

A couple of great ideas, simple but effective. I hadn't thought of either. Doing a bit of a search of the internet today and see what else I can come up with, but you guys have got me on the right track. Thanks...........

Dave

The pvc pipes are agood idea, :thumbup: I think I will put a few in my trailcraft, but I don't think I will put one under a rod holder.

Regards Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Interested as to why you would not put one under the rod holder??