Hawkesbury Classic

THE SWEENEY

Hi Laurie, just seen you posted the comp, no reply's like my post. :1badmood: May be we are the only fish raiders fishing in this comp. Where are you putting in? How many classic's have you fished?( I've fished about the last 10) Alway's a great comp & a great day for charity at the weigh in. If you see me on the river give me a hoy & may be have a coldy. :beersmile: If you don't see me on the river may be I'll see you at the weigh in. Good luck :1fishing1:

Regards Jeff

Grr ! :( So Angry & Upset that I couldn't go in the comp this year . I've been in it for the past 3 years . It's one of the best weekends I have with dad . But He's sick of paying so much money for a house boat & All the other expenses that go with it , To never catch a fish to even weigh in :( But it's a great weekend for me even if we're not catching fish . Nothing beats being out on the water . Daymm ! :( & The worse part is that it is only a once-a-year thing . Something I look forward to every year !

Oh . By the way . I am only 15 , Otherwise I'd go out by myself If I was older or I'd go halves with Dad with the money .