Dismal Day On The Hawkesbury

Day's Fishin

post-5857-1257503928_thumb.jpgHi Raiders, Woke up this morning to this view from my veranda. :( You could have put money on it as we were putting the boat in this afternoon to chase live bung for the start of classsic tonight. :yahoo: I think I will leave it until tomorrow 3am to launch & chase some livie's in the colo instead. Good luck to all who fish :1fishing1: this week end.

Regards Jeff

Sorry every one but having trouble loading the picture, "Live Bung" is what we call live bait sorry must be showing my age as thats what we all called them in the 60's & 70's

Regards Jeff

Edited by Day's Fishin

what is a live Bung :wacko::wacko::wacko:

It could be one that is hooked up to the 12 or 24 volt :tease:

Cheers Stewy.

PS if you look back at the first post it is stated that live baits were called bungs by some of the older folks :wacko:

Hey Stewey I'm not that much older than you! :mad3: I fish with guy's ages from their 20's up & most of them call live bait,' bung'! I guess it depends on where you fished when you were a kid & where your fishing buddies fished. Mine was in sydney harbour & surrounds as I was a founding member of Eastern Suburbs Anglers Club & every fish'o refered to live yaka's, mullet,sardines etc as BUNG!

Regards Jeff