Fishing Tonmorrow

Kruzenvax

...How would tomorrow (Botany Bay) look like from the weather point of view? Any chances of getting something with all these thunderstorms, scorching temperatures, pressure jumping?

Thanks

The pressure is jumping downwards and has presently gone as far as 1004 and falling....I'd say an afternoon session from an hour or so before midday on would be well worth the effort before the forecast southerly arrives in the late afternonn / early evening ahead of a low front... seabreeze relief from the present northerly going into an easterly influence should happen around midday and the advantage of that is fish nomally to stock on food to allow for a low front coming in.... There's a high front on its way for Monday plus a chance of associated turbulence before, after or during the arrival depending on what's left of the low front....

So the bite might just happen to come on big and strong tomorrow in the late morning and the better size fish will be assisted as well by the run out tide, particularly if fishing out of the river and closer to the heads side of the bay.... Big things should happen again on Monday when the high front hits Sydney and this will cause the pressure to rise rapidly, stay tuned..

Correct me if I'm wrong...I can't lose, it's you going fishing not me :lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Wow, looks like a professional forecast, thank you thank you!

Went exactly as predicted; had a lot of good squid but lost MY fish :(

Back to the drawing board...

The pressure is jumping downwards and has presently gone as far as 1004 and falling....I'd say an afternoon session from an hour or so before midday on would be well worth the effort before the forecast southerly arrives in the late afternonn / early evening ahead of a low front...

jewgaffer :1fishing1: