Tweed /gold Coast Charters

Trouble

Heading upto tweed heads/ gold coast on the 15th and was just wondering if anyone can refer me to a good charter?

Want to chase some pelagics

No billfish !!

Oh an also are my chances high of getting on board good or are they more then likely booked out?

cheers,

Rob

You'll be hard pressed finding a charter that targets pelagics specifically on the TWeed or Goldcoast. Most of their fishing no matter what season is bottom bashing.

BUT, if you do want a charter for pelagics that will knock your socks off, try

Mono's Sportsfishing Adventures

Phone - 02 6685 1913

Brunswick Heads

Only 30mins south of the Goldcoast.

Mono's Sportsfishing Charters

Prime time for some massive Hoo & Blues. :1clap:

Heading upto tweed heads/ gold coast on the 15th and was just wondering if anyone can refer me to a good charter?

Want to chase some pelagics

No billfish !!

Oh an also are my chances high of getting on board good or are they more then likely booked out?

cheers,

Rob

40521[/snapback]

Rob,

Check this out.

Tim is a mate of mine and a great operator. I have fished cairns heavy tackle on this boats for a couple of seasons and have also tee'd up another session for the future. The boat is AWESOME and he is a top fella. I was just talking to him about available dates and due to the fact he just got back from FLORIDA he has some vacancies. I would prefer this boat over many any day of the week.

heres his web site and detailsTRADITION CHARTERS

changa

ps. If you tell him changa told you to call, i assure you he will look after you on service and better still........PRICE !!!

Hey Rob,

I can further recommend Mono who runs out of Brunswick Heads. He’s a real character who is known for getting amongst some incredible fish and his prices ain’t to bad. Not sure what is running at the moment, but give him a buzz. We got stuck into some massive kings last year with mono. Im still trying to recover to this day.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Good luck finding a charter atm Rob. With all the pelagics around most are heavily booked mate. I tried to have a day out with Mono last month and he was booked solid until the end of April. :1yikes:

still, ya never know your luck - might've been a cancellation!!! :tease:

Best of luck,

Herby