Drummoyne Landbased

johnny doi

hi raiders,

took the young bloke jai fishing with me & mate chris yesturday.fished landbased at drummoyne,lane cove river[i think thats where we were].got there at midday just on the change for the run in.

first cast with squid strip & after 2mins,BANG,son jai's hooked up.bring it in & its a little flatty 37cms.let go to fight another day.good start & jai's pumped.wind picked up making it hard to fish comfortably.moved a bit to try get out if wind,but was still a bit windy but bareable.got a couple just under legal bream & whiting,released.storm was brewing,so decision was to move again & fish infront of the car just incase the storm hit,we'r nxt to the car.anyways,berleid up the shallows with bread & pillies cubes.tailor& toadies everywhere,& good size choppers too.put on a 1/16th jighead wif 3in gulp minnow.2nd cast,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.on & good fish.couple minute fight on 6lb braid & leader & light drag setting,son jai nets a healthy fat bream.measured 38cms.pumped,i cast again & get chopper massacred.new gulp on then after 3-5 casts im on again to a 26cm bream.after that,too many lost plastics to the tailor so change to sqiud strip on a small size 8 hook.son jai[aka net boy] perfectly netted another 6 undersize bream for me along with a couple small tarwhine.

all those fish were caught in a quick 40min spurt of action,then the action died down.ended up calling quits just b4 7pm.

all in all was a fun day for me & my 6yr old son.its the first time iv taken him fishing anywhere else besides our local,chippo lakes & he loved it.his new nick name that he wants me to call him when we go fishing now is NET BOY,cos he netted most of the fish.on a bad note,i lost a couple good hardbods to snags & the danm chopper tailor. :ranting2:.

im trying to put teh pics up but i cant,i dont know how to.il keep trying.

cheers johnny. :thumbup:

Good session Johnnie Doi :thumbup:

By the way Raiders, I receive quite a few pics by sms from John, and some are from yesterday's session . I don't know how to assist John here as I dont know how to get photos sent by sms onto my computor so that I can post them up for John...

Can anyone assist Johnny here please? I've got heaps of other pics in my phone and some of these photos are of fish John caught earlier this year before he joined Fishraider, so if someone can email them back to my email, I'll be able to keep some in the computer and email the others to John..

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Thanks for sending me updates on the bait situation John, really appreciate your effort under the bridge at Warwick Farm... still getting hold of a few more arrows if you can would definately come in handy if you can get Josh to get you over there that is.

try emailing the pics from your phone to your email adress (send them as an email not sms or bluetooth)then the photos are in the computer, save them to your pictures or your documents etc then go there to retrieve them when putting up a post! make sure they are saved as a jpeg or you may have a size problem. I am certainly no expert but have been able to work this much out through help from others, please dont ask for finer details as I am hopless at explaining cause I dont know enough, but I am sure others can help, this is just the basics - hope this helps.

pete.

Edited by tide'n'knots

try emailing the pics from your phone to your email adress (send them as an email not sms or bluetooth)then the photos are in the computer.......

........please dont ask for finer details as I am hopless at explaining cause I dont know enough, but I am sure others can help, this is just the basics - hope this helps.

pete.

Thanks Peter, the problem is I don't have interaction that I am aware of between my mobile phone and my computer to be able to transfer photos from one to the other ...if someone else has this facility perhaps I can forward John's photos to them by sms message and they can then send them back to my email address for posting purposes as it appears John doesn't have a connection to download his phone and a scanner to be able to download his albums.

Cheers

Thanks Peter, the problem is I don't have interaction that I am aware of between my mobile phone and my computer to be able to transfer photos from one to the other ...if someone else has this facility perhaps I can forward John's photos to them by sms message and they can then send them back to my email address for posting purposes as it appears John doesn't have a connection to download his phone and a scanner to be able to download his albums.

Cheers

hi byron,your right,i dont have a scanner or printer.iv put pics from my digital camera into the laptop with the cameras memory card but i dont know how to get the pics onto my posts.is it the same way that you put the avatar pic up?

i just might have to get one of my tech savvy mates over to show me how its done.thanks for trying to help byron & pete,much appreciated.

cheers johnny. :thumbup:

Cheers

Jewgaffer,

I can do this for you if you like...

I'll PM yu my mobile number and I can upload and forward via email to you today

Cheers

Anthony