Website Suggestion

trungie

I would like to suggest more suitable banner sizes for the mobile platform. Viewing it on a mobile device, renders the standard banners which are huge on a smaller screen.

It's great that the forum has a better format for the mobile / iphone but the huge banners on these smaller devices make viewing quite difficult, not to mention longer rendering times and higher bandwidth requirements.

Even turning them off might be a possibility for the mobile platform as most people would be wanting to check info quickly and would definately be regulars, who would then usually use the standard pc.

Cheers.

Edited by GeekFisherman

Wow I am impressed

To use the Iphone to connect to this site while fishing !!

I think it needs some realtime forums, so if an online fishing raider spots a bait ball :yahoo: , he can message it to all the other Raiders.

Maybe there should be a Raider-Twitter group, so we all would meet in the harbour

Great idea, i'm forever on here using my mobile as a browser.

I once posted about this issue HERE

Cheers,

Leo

Yes you did Fezza and the answer was posted by Frizzy I believe.

This Lo-Fi version strips the banners out and even those with no java can still view text versions. If you have any great suggestions send them to admin or webmaster always.

post-869-1259629419_thumb.jpg

Yeh i seen that and have used that but it still doesn't fit on the screen, i know when you use netbank or google on your phone it shrinks to fit on the screen, i'm no website guru and no nothing about them, was just asking if it was possible.

I'm used to using site from my phone these days.

Cheers,

Leo