Mutimer 6.2 Side Console

gretsch

It had great bones when I first saw her!! I went out on her a few times. She had a hard life being a charter boat for 11 years.

Anyway, with all the damage stripped away and some reconfiguring inside, a new donk and electronics, she is an awesome fishing platform.

Thanks for the nice comments lads. :biggrin2:

Ceph I saw that boat in boating only yesterday and honestly mate I thought just you had just shipped it over from the States... Geezus mate rather than having a skeleton of a boat recycled into sardine cans just look what you can finish up with :1yikes::thumbup:

post-829-1260175990_thumb.jpg

By the way mate I hope you have plenty of ash trays on board as it looks like if you flicked out one of your Havana cigars at that speed, it would finish up in someones lap on the Manly Warringah bus :lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

G'day Ceph

She come up a treat buddy. Saw her a few times down at the shop and man, what a transformation!

Congrates Chris on the new vessel and hope to see it out on the harbour as much as I am!

Greg

Ceph I saw that boat in boating only yesterday and honestly mate I thought just you had just shipped it over from the States... Geezus mate rather than having a skeleton of a boat recycled into sardine cans just look what you can finish up with :1yikes::thumbup:

post-829-1260175990_thumb.jpg

By the way mate I hope you have plenty of ash trays on board as it looks like if you flicked out one of your Havana cigars at that speed, it would finish up in someones lap on the Manly Warringah bus :lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

He he he.. ashtrays installed! :thumbup:

great stuff Ceph

it should serve you well

looks like a weapon now

what colour is it metallic black or just solid black

Hi Johnno,

It is satin solid black. The first coats were matte but it didn't feel right. It was like wet and dry sand paper and no good for a marine environment. The satin was a good choice as it tends to cover the imperfections in the hull reasonably well and provides a good level of sheen for cleaning etc..

G'day Ceph

She come up a treat buddy. Saw her a few times down at the shop and man, what a transformation!

Congrates Chris on the new vessel and hope to see it out on the harbour as much as I am!

Greg

Cheers Greg. I saw your beast up there a few times too. I will be on the Harbour every weekend and a few mid weekers too. If you see me, come and say gidday. :biggrin2:

Edited by Cephalopod

• 12 years later...

Hi, boat looks great are they sturdy? Do you have any paperwork with the boat when it was used commercially. I am looking at buying a Mutimer boat 7mtr but need documentation on this vessel and can’t find the boat builder as I want to put my boat into survey. Any help on this would be much appreciated as we have hit a brick wall on finding any info on this boat. 

• 5 months later...